We have the answers.
Yes! We offer a very unique experience for events and functions. Be it a birthday, office event or hens/bucks, our staff are more than happy to cater to your needs. Contact us to speak to our friendly staff and plan your next event at the Bedroom Lounge Bar.
GENTLEMEN are required to wear long pants, closed-in shoes, and a collared dress shirt.
LADIES are expected to dress to the minimum level of smart casual.
Hats are not permitted.
Our staff takes pride in the appearance of themselves and our venue, so we hope you will also.
ID is a requirement by law and is unavoidable. Only the following forms of identification are accepted as proof of age to allow entry into the premises:
- a current Australian driver’s license or permit,
- a valid Digital iD
- a current Australian or foreign passport,
- a current Government issued proof of age card,
- other current identity documents approved by the Liquor Licensing Division such as the Victorian Key-pass,
- an overseas drivers license that must contain the persons photograph, date of birth and be written in the English language.
We do not admit patrons with visible face, neck or hand tattoos and gentlemen with sleeve tattoos will need to cover them before entering the venue.